November 9th, 2005
- More textless scenery, mhmm
- That road down the "alley" is bustling with people, Din avoided it on purpose.
- Second panel there I was trying to show the road breaking off and crumbly like.
- Okay, for those who don't know. Din was a slave many many years ago, a slave to very bad people. So he tried to escape. He made it to the ruins, here, at the northeast corner of the city. Right behind the ruins is the mountains, once there he could have gotten away
- He didn't get away, he ran into a child who was playing at the ruins and in his panic and fear, he killed the child, which devastated him, haunting him. After that he couldn't go on and he was caught and made a slave again.